S’mores Protein Donuts are healthy!
Do you want for chocolate, marshmallow, and graham flavours that melt in your mouth? Without a bonfire, enjoy the delectable flavour of s'mores in protein-donut form!
1. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2.Dry components must be thoroughly mixed by whisking
3. Mix wet ingredients thoroughly in a another bowl.
4. To make a soft dough, add the wet ingredients to the dry mixture and whisk until there are no clumps left.
5. Put some dough in a plastic baggie that can be sealed, close the top, and snip off one corner to create a 1-inch opening. That's your piping bag, then.
6. Use cooking spray to lightly coat the wells of a doughnut pan before filling with batter. On a baking sheet that has been lightly greased, you can also just pipe the batter into a circle and pinch the ends together.
7.8 minutes in the oven, or until well cooked but still soft.
8. The frosting should be smooth and thick when all the donuts have cooled. To achieve a thick frosting consistency, add water 1 tablespoon at a time.
9. Sprinkle small marshmallows and Golden Grahams on top of the donuts after glazing them (or crushed graham cracker). An optional action Donuts should be placed on a baking sheet and placed under the broiler for 2 minutes on high, or until the marshmallows are light golden brown.
10. Enjoy! Any leftovers can be kept in the refrigerator for up to a week in an airtight container (freezing not recommended).
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 163kcal
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 5g8%
- Total Carbohydrate 11g4%
- Protein 20g40%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.