Pancakes without gluten
These gluten-free pancakes are the way to go if you have a little extra time in the morning or if you want a high-protein substitute for your preferred breakfast treat. These simple low-fat pancakes are brimming with peanut-butter flavour and made with a delightful, nutty combination of oat flour and PBfit. They are sweetened with organic agave. Prepare them early in the day to get your day going, or keep them for a fast pre-workout snack. These pancakes would be appropriate for the situation whether it was morning, noon, or night.
- Baking powder, PBfit, and flour should be combined in a medium bowl.
- Egg, agave, Greek yoghurt, and almond milk should all be added. Blend thoroughly.
- A nonstick skillet that has been gently greased is warmed up.
- Pancake batter should be added to the skillet by the 1/4 cup at a time. Each pancake should be flipped when bubbles begin to appear on its top. Cooking time will depend on the size of the pancake.
- Add more agave and fresh fruit to the pancakes' tops before plating them.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 494kcal
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 13g20%
- Total Carbohydrate 37g13%
- Protein 38g76%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.