Lasagna in a deep dish with pepperoni
You want to eat Italian food, but you want to do it in a healthy way. Get the best combination Italian cuisine has to offer by trying this recipe for pepperoni pizza lasagna!
1. Turn the oven on to 350 degrees.
2.In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, eggs, and 1/4 cup pizza seasoning. until smooth and creamy, combine with an electric mixer.
3.Using a 9x13 baking dish, cover the bottom with 1/4 cup pizza sauce.
4. 3 noodles are arranged on top of the sauce.
5. On top of the noodles, evenly spread 1/3 of the cottage cheese mixture.
6. The cottage cheese mixture should be topped with a small amount of pizza sauce.
7. Top with a quarter of the cheese. Place a third of your cooked ground turkey on top, followed by a third of your pepperoni.
8. Continue the layering process twice more as follows: 3 noodles, 1/4 mozzarella, 1/3 ground turkey, and 1/3 pepperoni. Add a final quarter of the mozzarella and more pepperoni, if preferred, to complete the dish.
9. Until the cheese is melted and bubbling, bake covered for 30 minutes.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 520kcal
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 17g27%
- Total Carbohydrate 38g13%
- Protein 57g114%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Turkey can be used in place of ground beef, sausage, or chicken.
- To make a more conventional lasagna, ricotta can be used in place of nonfat cottage cheese. Please note that this will change the list of macronutrients below.
- You can make this vegetarian-friendly by substituting soy crumble and tofurkey slices for the ground turkey.