Jim Stoppani’s Shortcut To Shred Recipes: Cheesy Ham Scramble
This recipe is a protein powerhouse that has almost zero carbs. Its macronutrient profile makes it great for people who keep carbs extremely low. For people who would like to add carbs, try adding whole-wheat or Ezekiel toast, fruit, or a bowl of oatmeal.
- Coat a skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook ham until slightly browned.
- Add scrambled eggs to the cooked ham in the skillet.
- Add cheese.
- Stir frequently with spatula until all ingredients are mixed thoroughly and eggs are cooked to desired doneness.
- Transfer scramble from skillet to plate and eat up.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 429kcal
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 23g36%
- Total Carbohydrate 9.99g4%
- Protein 35g70%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.