High-Protein Spinach And Mushroom Dip
Chips and dip are the most classic party food. Don't throw away your clean diet by dipping Doritos into microwaved Velveeta cheese and salsa. Instead, try this protein-filled dip with some brown rice crackers.
- In a large pre-sprayed pan, saute the mushrooms and spinach over medium heat for about 10 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender.
- Blend cottage cheese, egg whites, and garlic until smooth.
- Transfer the cottage cheese mixture to a large bowl and stir in the spinach and egg beaters.
- Microwave for approximately 1 minute or until warm throughout.
- Enjoy with rice crackers!
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 73kcal
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 1g2%
- Total Carbohydrate 6g2%
- Protein 8.99g18%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.