Brownies with protein and triple chocolate fudge
Not all brownies result in a protruding midsection. With this tasty delicacy, indulge in moderation.
- Set the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cooking spray should be used after lining an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Set apart.
- In a food processor or blender, combine all the ingredients for the brownies except the chocolate chips. A smooth batter will result from blending the ingredients with the mixer running. In order to make sure the batter is thoroughly incorporated, pause and scrape the bottom and sides of the mixer.
- Add chocolate chips, stirring.
- brownie batter into the baking dish that has been prepared and smooth out with a spoon. For 34 to 38 minutes, bake in the oven. After removing from the oven, give the food at least 30 minutes to cool.
- Cut the brownies into 16 identical pieces. Melt white and chocolate chips and sprinkle them over each brownie piece if like. Serve instantly.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 139kcal
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 6.98g11%
- Total Carbohydrate 14g5%
- Protein 5g10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.