Big Nachos for the Big Game
For a nutritious and protein-rich game day snack, top your nachos with lean ground beef and cheese.
1. Brown beef in a skillet
2. After cooking, combine taco seasoning.
3. Arrange the tortilla chips on the platter. 4. Add the seasoned ground beef, cheese, tomato, avocado, or black beans.
5. Top it all over with a generous dollop of Greek yoghurt.
6. If you want, top with herbs.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 589kcal
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 26g40%
- Total Carbohydrate 56g19%
- Protein 43g86%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Fresh salsa may be substituted, if preferred.
- Use black beans as the topping instead of avocado to cut fat while increasing carbs and protein.